Sunday, May 5, 2013

So as the 2nd quarter of the year begins some good things are happening here at JPCopelandphoto in West Palm Beach, Fl
Wedding photography West Palm Beach
. This years wedding photography schedule seems to be pretty good for my first full year of my own venture. I am especially anticipating the brides and grooms I will meet along the way and the beautiful love stories that will unfold before my eyes as they so often do at weddings. My photography skill I feel has reached the point that I feel I can confidently provide my clients with a skill set not found in most "photographers". From the executive side of the business to the artistic expression in the photographs my focus is never taken away from the interests of the client. So who knows, I might shoot your wedding one day. Peace out for now folks.

Jordan

561-281-7920

Jordan@JPCopelandPhoto.com

http://www.jpcopelandphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment