Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Heads up! | Wedding Photography West Palm Beach

So I have a busy couple of weeks of wedding photography ahead. Through some novice seo moves I have gotten my website to rank higher and am seeing increased traffic and above all interested traffic.  If this indeed does mean more volume for me I am ready and willing to meet it head on.
I am excited to be able to photograph these next couple weddings and provide great memories for these beautiful people. I think that makes me pretty lucky. It truly is an honor to witness something that people mostly only invite their closest friends and family to. To see the laughter,  smiles, reactions, etc.. of everyone through the lens of my camera makes me think of fairy tales and poetry, live in the flesh.
Anyways as I do get busier and experience more growth as a wedding photography business. I also want to keep a firm grip on what makes me an artist. My inspirations and passions that made me desire to share my art with the world in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment