Tuesday, June 11, 2013

All About The Bride - Wedding Photography West Palm Beach

jupiter, boca raton, delray, boynton, wellington, palm beach gardens
Wedding Photography West Palm Beach
Okay so I'm revising my style of wedding photography. I have always been the type to photograph the wedding in a photo journalistic manner. Making sure to capture the chronological events of the day. I figured I was quite good at this, but I always like to explore how I can do better.
I noticed that although I would capture all the key moments something was missing. Something was not quite right. Then it hit me. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BRIDE!!
The photographs I was taking before were technically sound and nice to look at but seeing this day through the eyes of the brides, I figured they should have the spotlight on them, and I should provide it. For me this means more time to pose the bride by herself.
So I started trying to be more conscious of the bride anytime I can. Throughout the wedding day as a photographer I am pulled here, there, and everywhere it seems. So whenever I can I pull the bride to the side gently and get  a good photo of her in the mix while also setting time aside for shots in the contract.
Case in point. This photo was taken in the chapel during formals. Behind me is chaos, but focusing on the bride, I asked her if she would hold out the bouquet for me and I got this shot (above).

No comments:

Post a Comment